I’m Andrew, an SEO copywriter from Sydney, Australia.
I’m an internet nerd, Google geek, food lover, film fanatic, father of one and lover of story. Here, you’ll see posts about all the above just to keep things interesting.
If you need help generating blog content, feel free to get in touch with me.
PS — In case you’re wondering why there aren’t more blog posts here, it’s because I spend all my time helping my clients write theirs!
Just let me know if you’d like to see samples.
Andrew’s recent posts
- How to handle BRUTAL feedback better
- When enough’s enough: 7 reasons to fire your client right NOW
- Content thievin’ bastards! What to do when your web content is stolen
- Lucky Suzie restaurant review | delicious Malaysian Japanese comfort food
- What Assassin’s Creed’s failure teaches us about dramatic tension
- Why James Cameron’s Aliens Endures as a Science Fiction Classic
- SEO for Beginners Part 2 | More On-Page Elements
- SEO for Beginners Part 1 | Basic On-Page Elements