Hello and welcome!
I'm Andrew Lau, an SEO copywriter from Sydney. I'm an internet nerd, Google geek, food lover, film/tv fanatic and lover of story.
On my blog you'll see posts about all the above...just to keep things interesting. :-)
Need help writing your blog? Feel free to get in touch.
Andrew’s recent posts
- What Assassin’s Creed’s failure teaches us about dramatic tension
- Why James Cameron’s Aliens Endures as a Science Fiction Classic
- SEO for Beginners Part 2 | More On-Page Elements
- SEO for Beginners Part 1 | Basic On-Page Elements
- Seinfeld’s Success – Sitcom Subtext and Hidden Intent
- Why Suicide Squad Fails to Engage (a Storyteller’s Point of View)
- 10 Steps to Take Before Blasting Your Email (to Avoid the Trash Bin)